Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dedicate

Check out this poem.... and do share what your thoughts are on this and how it makes feel and think.

'Dedicate'

My journey is my salvation
To keep walking is my motivation
I seek not the shade to rest
Neither to reach a goal is my interest

Not out there to find water to quench my thirst
Neither do I have the desire to do it first
Being aimless I find no confusion
For I laugh at me and the worrying world in any situation

I ask myself many a times trying to understand
Why I cannot walk on water and float on land
Why into the sky I cannot fly
Why people on each other cannot rely

I know for sure a thing
I ain't blindly following somebody or something
My journey of many mountains I need to navigate
To follow that shining star in the pole, my life I dedicate

No comments:

Post a Comment