Saturday, August 15, 2009

I wanna

I wrote this on July 17, 2009 at 23:15 hrs just before going to sleep thinking what all I would like to do in this life. Have titled this " I wanna..."

" I wanna..."

I wanna talk to the sky
Jive with the stars
Wanna play ball with the sun
Wanna wake up feeling, last night I won the Oscars

I wanna sleep on the clouds
Slide down with the rain
Wanna fly like the wind
Wanna everyday explore a new domain

I wanna drink the sea
Go to the bottom of the mountain
Wanna grow like the tree
Wanna be the highest drop of water in a fountain

I wanna be as hot as ice
Meet the elves and fairies
Wana know the unknown
Wanna laze in the Prairies

I wanna understand light
Enable the revolution
Wanna see with eyes closed
Wanna be the point of the end and beginning of evolution


No comments:

Post a Comment